Portland’s Naked Bike Ride is mere days away! Who’s feeling ripped and ready to roll?!
- Don’t want to let it all hang out? The official rule for WNBR attire is, “Bare as you dare.” Go with my preferred state: Artfully Underdressed.
- Get LIT. As in, lights. This thing ends well-after dark so make sure your bike is visible at night.
- Don’t get too lit. As in, faded. It’s challenging riding a bike in a crowd, even sober. Don’t be the drunken asshole that causes a crash or falls off.
- Get lost. Or rather, prepare to be separated from your group. It’s near impossible to stay together. Don’t get mad – get even. By making new friends!
- Prefunk. Every year, our gang has a pre funk party where we BBQ, body paint, disrobe and muster courage. We ride together to the official start point. Contact me if you’d like to join us!
- Afterparty: Stay for a massive naked dance party at the end.
Here’s the Audreality episode from last year: